Thursday, July 21, 2011

Almost Weekend :)

Friday, 22 July 2011

Well,,Today is Friday..it's so quick, one week almost pass.
Yesterday, I bought a pair of high heels with my besties for dancing.
Hope this pair of high heels will survive till the end (till the end of my dance)
Hahahah ( like human being survive ) :))
Hope i can dance well with this high heels..
coz last night i practice it..it make me sway irregular...hahah...must practice more..
Coz Practice make Perfect...I know I can do it and so do my besties =))
Gambate yachhh :D

High Heels :D

High Heels :D



Last night i called my mother,,She's now in Bali on vacation..hahaha
I request my Mom buy many2 things..hahha..
Hope my Mom will buy what i want...Thank you Mom :)
Waiting* :p

Yupp...Have a nice day all :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment